Direct-On-Line Motor Starters
Provide Safe Motor Starting in Classified Hazardous Areas and Harsh Environments
iSTART100 Zone 1/21 Explosion Proof Motor Starter
- II 2 GD Ex d IIB+H2 T5
- 0.09 – 15 kW direct-on-line ratings in six steps
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- -20°C to +55°CC / -4°F to +131°F operating temperature
- IP66 marine grade aluminum housing with epoxy coating
- Illuminated start/run/stop/trip button indication
- Local stand-alone or remote control
- Built from standardized components
The iSTART100 is designed for direct-on-line motor control applications in hazardous areas and may be customized for a wide range of industrial equipment. It has load capability up to 15kW and short circuit protection of 50kA at 440V.
Using standardized motor starter components from Schneider Electric these starters can be assembled on short lead times to meet a variety of applications, and can include custom stainless steel labeling.