Intrinsically Safe Headsets
For Clear Communications in Hazardous Classified Locations & Extreme Environments
- Connect to I.S. two-way radios via Bluetooth® or cord
- Connect to I.S. smartphones via Bluetooth®
- CSA, ATEX, and IECEx certified for global utilization
- Headset-to-headset PTT range up to 150ft / 50m
- Talk face-to-face with up to 95dB ambient noise
- SENS™ Technology enhances speech while suppressing noise
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Maintains 360° recognition of speech & noise direction
- Up to 31db NRR (noise reduction rating)
Maximum user noise exposure 82dB
- Rugged yet lightweight design with simple adjustments
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery gives 12+ hours talk time
Users of Sensear I.S. headsets benefit from clear communications while still protecting their hearing and remaining aware of the surrounding work environment. Whether using the headset’s wired or wireless I.S. capabilities, the wearer is free to move in and out of hazardous (classified) locations.By recognizing the different properties of speech and background noise, Sensear’s industry-changing SENS™ technology simultaneously combines speech enhancement with noise suppression to deliver a total high noise communications and protection solution.SENS™ enables users to remain aware of their surroundings, including directional noise perception, communicate in noisy environments, and protect their hearing from harmful noise levels.
Sensear I.S. smart muffs enable multiple modes of communication and are available in three wearing configurations. Operation is by integral push buttons on the muff covers.
For the U.S.A & Canada
For the European Community
For other accepting jurisdictions
Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D, T3C,
-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C.
Ex ia IIB T3, -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C.
Class I, Zone 1, AEx IIB T3,
-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C.
Available I.S. Smart Muff Models
Ordering Code: SMISBSR1
Ordering Code: SMISHSR1