People and Asset Tracking in Hazardous Locations
Our enterprise visibility solutions use standard WLANs to locate and
manage assets and people in multiple environments—easily leverage your existing plant
WiFi infrastructure by adding exciters, tags, and tracking software.
The system provides indoor and outdoor real-time asset location (RTLS),
long range Active RFID, choke-point visibility, and
telemetry—increasing plant efficiency and reducing operating costs.
Track people for health and safety reasons and quickly account for all personnel in the event of an emergency. Download our guide to the Automatic Mustering & Personnel Location System which includes life raft utilization for offshore oil & gas platforms.
Track valuable assets such as drilling tools and machinery for time
saving benefits and loss control. Batches of manufactured product can be tracked through the production and handling process to improve efficiency.
Whether it is for safety, security, or process & asset optimization, we have a Real Time Location System to suit your needs.
iTAG100 Intrinsically Safe Active WiFi & RFID Tag
- Factory Mutual: Class I, II, III; Division 1; Groups A-G T4/T5/T6
- MSHA Approval No. 23-A08006-0
- MET Canada: Ex ia IIB T6…T4 Ga; Class I Zone 0
- ATEX & IECEx: II 1 G Ex ia IIB T4…T6; II 2 G Ex ia IIB T4…T6; I M1 Ex ia I Ma
- Compatible with most leading wireless access points
- Robust, compact IP67 housing
- Strap, clip, and other mounting options
- Battery life up to 4 years
- Motion sensor for “man down” notification
- Call button for emergency notification or reporting
iCITE101 Zone 1 Tag Exciter
- ATEX: II 2 G Ex mb II T4
- Robust, compact IP66 enclosure
- 125 KHz ASK modulation
- Excite tag to send or store message, turn on/off, etc.
- Range adjustable up to 21 feet / 6.5 meters
- Chain exciters together to cover large areas or gates
MV5.1 MobileView 5.1 Software
- Use enterprise visibility data to revolutionize business processes
- Track tens of thousands of mobile assets in real time
- Configure and send automated alerts based on context
- Export reports on asset events and locations
- Manage resources. assets and named zones
- Integrate with any third-party application
- Create customized industry applications
- Easily access visibility data from Web browsers and handheld devices
iTAG500 I.S. Passive UHF RFID Tags
- Certified intrinsically safe to FM, ATEX & IECEx standards for global application
- Uses Omni-ID™ patented plasmonic technology
- Excellent read signal, on, off, and near metals & liquids
- Longer read ranges than previously available on a passive tag – up to 115′ / 35m
- Wide range of physical attachment possibilities
- Extremely rugged and durable construction
- Broadband operating range enabling global functionality
- Optimized across 860-960MHz to EPC Gen2 protocol
iRFID100 RFID Reader Enclosure System for hazardous areas
The Extronics iRFID100 brings RFID reader technology into the hazardous area, allowing reliable tracking solutions to be implemented in the harshest of environments. When used with Extronics’ extensive iTAG500 range of passive RFID tags, users can safely track and maintain any asset throughout the hazardous area. With up to 4 antenna outputs the iRFID100 provides a versatile solution for multiple read locations with just one fixed reader. The intrinsically safe RF outputs utilize Extronics patented RF Galvanic isolator technology allowing the use of specialist RFID antennas for long read range and excellent read reliability.
The reader is a UHF multi protocol module for long range applications. With programmable output power in 256 steps from 17dBm to 32dBm, the reader can detect tags at distances of up to eight meters. The iRFID100 is fully compliant to the European regulations ETSI EN302208 and EN 300220, and supports Philips UCODE EPC 1.19, ISO 18000-6B and EPC Class1 Gen2.